Tuesday, April 15, 2014

This is a real thing!

So i figured id try this out. Im no writer and you will probably find at least 50 errors in each of my sentences. But what i do have is a love for Jesus and somethings just shouldn't be kept in. I know many people may never even look at this, but for those who do i would encourage you to give me feedback and just talk Jesus with me. Now let me get right to the point:

I understand that people may or may not agree with the life I'm living. But my question is why? What wrong does my passion do. It provides: hope, joy, love ,forgiveness , patience etc. It produces the thing that people desperately seek daily, but can't find. My love for Jesus has given me answers to all the question you might still ponder.

You see i don't believe in Jesus because my parents forced me to attend Church every weekend. I don't believe in him because it was a cool thing to do or even because the bible exist. But i believe in him, because at my breaking point that even those closest to me don't know existed he was there. For the first time in my life i felt Loved and i understood what love was He wasn't just there in some spiritual sense, but he was literally there. You see Jesus makes sense. I've seen things that not even doctors could explain, but because of faith through prayer these occurred. I've seen lives restored and people made new. My hearts desires is for people to feel and understand that same love i receive everyday of my life. I have a full story but writing it all wouldn't make any sense. id rather talk to you and that why i made this. Jesus is hard to follow at times and I'm just being completely honest.  But its so worth it and i would never turn back from this life. Its real and he is alive.

If you made it to this point. I just want to tell you that you are so loved. "But michael you're just saying that and you don't mean it"… No thats not the case. I honestly know that he loves you so much.. You may not understand that or never want to believe that someone actually cares so much for you. but just so you know i believe in you. I know deep inside you desire a life of Joy, freedom and Love…. you can have that.. its completely accessible to you if you want it. and know i have a lot of love for you too. Not because i have to, but because i know you're human and you want to be loved. Jesus showed me love and i want to do the same. 

Signed by,
A Man Chasing his Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment